Dental Care Bridgewater is not only a great place for patients,
it is also a wonderful place to work!
Dental Care Bridgewater is always looking for amazing people to join our team. We have positions for people with dental experience and those new to dentistry.
Benefits of working at Dental Care Bridgewater:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus opportunities
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 401K for your retirement
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits for you and your family
- Free CE credits
At Dental Care Bridgewater we are committed to improving the quality of our patients, team’s and communities lives.
- Charity Dentistry: We donate over $100,000 in charity care each year
- Charity events: American Cancer Society Walk, Oral Cancer Foundation, Treats for Troops, Jersey Cares
- Volunteering: We close the office 4 days a year (but the staff is still paid) for community service projects
- Fun Events: Monthly team events like Movie Night, Bowling Parties, Scare Farm, Holiday Party, Field Day
To learn more about an open position please contact Jodi Boni at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give her a call at (908)-533-9029.